We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
As a team, we’re obsessed with understanding the people and companies that build the world around us. Our customers work incredibly hard to construct and maintain the homes, schools, offices and infrastructure we use every day. These projects are prone to critical delays and huge cost overruns, and we believe fixing the supply chain is a major solution.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As a QA Executive, you will be working directly with our Customer Service/Ops and Sales teams to increase quality, drive consistency and maintain a certain standard of communication across a number of different departments at Yardlink.
With experience in either a fast paced contact centre or customer service position, you will be responsible for using our scoring matrixes to analyse all forms of correspondence across the business to ensure that we’re providing a faultless service to our customer and supplier base.
As this particular opportunity will be one of our first hires within the QA department at Yardlink, it’s a great opportunity to be involved in helping develop new QA processes and ways of working.
Reporting into the Head of QA, you will be…
• Listening into calls and analysing the quality of the communication on the call relating to company message, attitude and accuracy of information.
• Examining all forms of external e-mail and written correspondence and being able to make suggestions to improve quality.
• Making recommendations towards how we communicate with our customers and suppliers and being able to liaise with different departments to help tailor bespoke communication.
• Using our internal scoring matrixes that measure the quality of our communication and scoring all correspondence on a percentage basis, feeding back to our Sales and Operations teams.
• Working on our internal CRM system (Pipedrive) and analysing the accuracy of the information that’s in there, ensuring there’s enough information and that it’s all correct and up to date.
• Collaborating with the Sales and Operations teams to deliver an aligned customer experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 1- 3 years’ worth of experience working within a supervisory role in a contact centre or customer service focussed environment.
• Experience of using systems to report on and analyse information.
• Experience working within an analytical role, with the ability to be able to assess the quality of information.
• The ability to be able to communicate effectively between departments and suggest recommendations based on your own subject matter expertise.
• Proven track record of working with a fast paced, high-volume environment, being able to manage a number of different tasks at any one time.
• Performance and results focused, eager to drive continuous improvement across different areas of the business.
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of, and comfort with working in a data-driven environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passionate about the customer experience, a customer champion.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
• A team player that can suggest new ways of working and can help to improve processes.
• Has a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth.
• A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter).
Why Join YardLink:
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to making YardLink a world class product for the construction industry. There’s plenty of opportunity for career growth, as you’ll be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
We offer a work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support, and value everyone’s opinion so your voice will always be heard. We also offer a flexible work environment, a generous holiday policy and plan regular social events with the team.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a cover note mentioning why you’d be great for this role!