We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
As a team, we’re obsessed with understanding the people and companies that build the world around us. Our customers work incredibly hard to construct and maintain the homes, schools, offices and infrastructure we use every day. These projects are prone to critical delays and huge cost overruns, and we believe fixing the supply chain is a major solution.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As a Hire Controller/Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for interacting with customers and suppliers to help them get the most out of YardLink. You will be:
Knowledge and Experience:
• Passionate about the customer experience and end to end customer journey.
• A strong operational insight into construction companies.
• An inquisitive mind, always looking for new opportunities and never standing still.
• The ability to be able to ask questions and determine great results for our clients and suppliers.
• Has an innate ability to be able to build relationships.
• A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter).
Why Join YardLink:
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to making YardLink a world class product for the construction industry. There’s plenty of opportunity for career growth, as you’ll be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
We offer a work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support, and value everyone’s opinion so your voice will always be heard. We also offer a flexible work environment, a generous holiday policy and plan regular social events with the team.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a cover note mentioning why you’d be great for this role!