We are a team on a mission to build the world’s best procurement platform for the construction industry. We’re re-imagining the supply chain for one of the largest yet least digitised sectors on the planet, to make ordering between contractors and suppliers easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
As a team, we’re obsessed with understanding the people and companies that build the world around us. Our customers work incredibly hard to construct and maintain the homes, schools, offices and infrastructure we use every day. These projects are prone to critical delays and huge cost overruns, and we believe fixing the supply chain is a major solution.
Since our launch in 2018, we’ve served thousands of customers and projects across the UK. We’re growing quickly and are backed by fantastic investors, including leading venture capitalists and business angels, who share our vision.
About the Role:
As CRM Manager, you will be working directly with our Marketing and Sales teams to create & develop a fantastic communication strategy to our key stakeholders.
With experience in customer-centric and data-led CRM, you will drive the delivery of multi-channel (email, mobile, web and more) CRM programmes across YardLink customers, suppliers and lead generation. You’ll work closely with our Marketing and Sales team to adapt and tailor existing programmes, while bringing fresh ideas and focus to the role to make all of our communications relevant to our customers and suppliers.
Analysis of results, tracking of KPIs and data-led decision making are key to this role, and you will lead test and learn programmes to drive ongoing optimisation.
A passionate CRM expert, you continue to develop your knowledge of new technologies and techniques to keep ahead and uncover new ways to communicate with our customers
• Owning the CRM plan and strategy for YardLink, ensuring that we have the best plan in place to drive conversion, customer retention and engagement.
• Supporting the delivery of a best-in-class multi-channel CRM programme. Key channels currently include email and web.
• Analysing campaign and programme performance versus agreed KPIs to inform future optimisations or new approaches, and report these back to stakeholders where necessary.
• Planning and implementing effective test & learn strategies to gain more insight into our customers, these key markets and to and continuously improve communications and their effectiveness.
• Project managing the campaign process, including receiving/writing briefs, campaign creation, HTML proofing, managing sign-off, scheduling some sends, doing post-send checks and presenting results with recommended next steps.
• Ensuring effective collaboration and project management with the CRM Operations/Marketing Technology teams on all initiatives and campaigns.
• Collaborating with the Data, Marketing and Product teams to deliver an aligned customer experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• Proven experience working on multi-channel CRM programmes (ideally across email, mobile and web).
• Experience of using CRM platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze or equivalent.
• Experience working within cross-functional teams and alongside Sales and Marketing.
• Strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and experience influencing customer behaviour through CRM campaigns.
• Proven track record of planning and executing CRM strategies into strong performing programmes, with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like.
• Performance and results focused, eager to drive continuous optimisation across programmes.
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer-centric campaigns: a customer champion.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions.
• A curious mind, always looking for new opportunities and never standing still.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
• Team player who can see how CRM operates within a broader marketing strategy.
• Has a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth.
• A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter).
Why Join YardLink:
We’re a fast growing team dedicated to making YardLink a world class product for the construction industry. There’s plenty of opportunity for career growth, as you’ll be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
We offer a work atmosphere that encourages collaboration and support, and value everyone’s opinion so your voice will always be heard. We also offer a flexible work environment, a generous holiday policy and plan regular social events with the team.
If you’re interested, send us your CV with a cover note mentioning why you’d be great for this role!